Kyocera Printers Perth’s Recommendation
”25 Mono / Colour cpm SME / Departmental level A4/A3 copier with standard duplex, print, scanning and optional fax. Large 9” colour touch screen, RAM and HDD. Large range of paper feed and finishing options. Something for a heavier monthly volume. ”
Kyocera TASKalfa 2553ci Product Details
If you’re looking to print your own high-quality material such as brochures, the new range of TASKalfa colour multifunctionals with true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi 2 bit equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200dpi print resolution are perfect for all light production tasks.
New toner technology has seriously opened up the available colour gamut portion of colour space that can be printed , meaning you get far more colours and far superior Cyan Blue and that’s with averagely less toner consumption. The professional image quality you’ve been looking for is now at your fingertips.
- Pages Per Minute:
- Colour and Black – A4: 25 ppm, A3: 12 ppm (print only)
- Warm Up Time: 18 Seconds or Less (Power On)
- First Page Out:
- Copy: 6.4 Seconds or Less Black, 8.5 Seconds or Less Colour
- Print: 7.0 Seconds or Less Black, 9.2 Seconds or Less Colour
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 240V: 1.06 kWh/week
- Weight: 90kg