What Kyocera Copiers have to offer
CDM provide a range of Kyocera Copiers from compact, basic models for small businesses and home offices. As well as multifunctional and larger models more suited for bigger corporations dealing with high usage.
Kyocera Copiers provide the following features*:
- Continuous copying: 1–999
- Digital features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, image repeat copy, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, interrupt copy, form overlay, stamp function
- Exposure mode: Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Zoom range: 25–400 % in 1 % steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5R / 5E
- Image adjustments: Text + photo, text, photo, map
- First Copy Time: Monochrome: 10.5 seconds or less; Colour: 14 seconds or less
At the time of installation, CDM’s quality range of Kyocera copiers are backed by full product training. CDM’s specialist Customer Training Officers will instruct all personnel in normal operating procedures, simple maintenance such as toner replacement and how to avoid difficulties and rectify jams.
View CDM’s range of Kyocera Copiers Perth here.
*Features may vary depending on model