Kyocera’s Laser Fax Systems are engineered using the latest Super G3 technology. Kyocera facsimiles will deliver optimum performance, quality and versatility while saving space and reducing energy costs. Kyocera fax models have network connectivity functions allowing for ease of linking and managing equipment on the network.
Kyocera Facsimiles offer the following features*:
- Compatibility: ITU -T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed: Max. 3 seconds (JBIG )
- Scanning density:
- Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm
- Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm
- Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm
- Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm halftone
- Max. original size: A3
- Compression method: JBIG , MMR , MR , MH
- Memory: Standard 12 MB , max. 120 MB
- Features: Opt. Internet-fax, network faxing, rotate transmission,rotate reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, dual fax with second fax system
View CDM’s range of Kyocera Facsimiles here.
*Features may vary depending on model